living as an embodied spirit in a concupiscible world

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

It's Been a Bit

It's been a while, folks.  Chances are that I have lost most of my 3.14 readers; I'm probably down to 0.14 by now.  However, my family is currently isolated due to Virginia's "stay at home" order, and I have decided that now is the time to re-emerge on the internet.  Just for the time of crisis, when events like finding a mostly-full container of Clorox wipes hidden in the basement cause excess amounts of joy.  When my greatest triumph is successfully getting a twelve-pack of toilet paper shipped to my house.
I am guessing most of my posts will be short and have to do with daily life in these strange times: preschool Zoom meetings, bamboo Palm Sunday processions, Instacart misadventures, and the like.  Get ready for a wild ride, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment